Every now and then I crave something sweet for Sunday brunch. A couple of weekends ago I had some of the best French toast at Deagan’s with blackberry syrup. This Sunday I decided to make my own French toast with some Challah that was bought earlier in the week.
Molly Jean’s Sweet Cinnamon French Toast
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 Thick slices of challah bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a shallow dish mix egg, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip each slice, one at a time, into the egg mixture allowing the bread to absorb the mixture on each side.
- Place slices in skillet and cook until browned on each side (until egg is cooked).
- Top with your favorite toppings.