Going to a BBQ or 4th of July Party? Try this quick an easy recipe! You can also use ot for memorial day, too!
I used this recipe for my friend’s Erin and Jon’s fabulous 4th of July BBQ! They were very refreshing in the sticky 90 degree humidity!
What you’ll need:
- White chocolate
- Blue sprinkles (place in a small bowl)
- Line a cookie sheet (or any flat dish) with parchment paper
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler
- Once chocolate is melted, take bowl away from heat
- Dip strawberries one at a time- once in the white chocolate until ¾’s of the way covered and then dip the tip of the strawberry into the blue sprinkles.
- Set strawberry on top of parchment paper
- Put strawberries into the refridgerator until ready to serve