Simple, Healthy, and Tasty. What else do you need when you have to cook dinner after a long day at work?? I have been making this since my undergrad years at Ohio University. The recipe is inspired by a pre-made salad that I had tried from Whole Foods salad bar when I was home for summer break a few years ago. This salad has been a hit everytime that I have made it. Not only is it a great dinner, but also a nice side for a potluck or bbq!
Molly Jean’s Chicken Caesar Salad
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 1 bag Spinach
- 2 cups cavatappi pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Red onion, thinly sliced- you choose the amount- if you love onion go for it, if not, a few thin slices will do!
- ~1 pound chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- about 1/2 cup light caesar dressing (I usually don’t measure the dressing, so this is an estimate. I usually put in a little at a time until everything is well coated to my liking)
- Place everything into a large bowl and mix!