This marinade is simple, light, and refreshing and can be used on any fish of your choice or chicken! You can make the marinade and let it sit over night or you can make it and marinate for 5-10 minutes and then grill/bake/broil!
- 1 pound salmon (or chicken or any fish of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to your liking
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- Mix rosemary, garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl until combined.
- Pour marinade over salmon and let sit 5-10 minutes
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Once you are ready to cook, place salmon on a baking sheet lined with foil, and place lemon slices on top (I halved each slice)
- Bake salmon for 20-25 minutes.
- Let salmon sit 2-5 minutes before serving!