If you like garlic bread/rolls, you have to try this recipe! This is a super easy side dish for any meal, whether you are having pasta, chicken, fish, or a large entrée type salad, etc…
What you’ll need
- 1 – 6 ounce package of Pillsbury Grands Jr. Buttermilk biscuits (makes 5 whole biscuits in one package)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
1. In a large bowl mix olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper and allow to sit at room temp. (I suggest preparing the olive oil mixture before you start preparing your entire meal to allow the oil to absorb the flavors.)
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Unwrap biscuits packaging and separate each biscuit.
4. Tear each biscuit in half.
5. Take one half and roll it in between your hands until it looks like this:
6. Next, tie it into a knot.
7. Place knot on cookie sheet.
8. Bake biscuits for 8-9 minutes until golden brown.
9. Once finished cooking, put knots into bowl with olive oil and toss until all biscuits are well coated. (You will smell the garlic as the rolls heat up the oil!)
10. Serve and enjoy!