My favorite type of chicken salad is one that has grapes in it! Here is my own version.
- 1 Pound chicken breasts, cooked, cut into cubes
- 1 cup red grapes, halved (or quartered, depending on how big the grapes are)
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup plain 0% Chobani yogurt (or any plain greek yogurt will do)
- 1/3 cup Light Mayonnaise (I use Hellmann’s Canola)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix until everything is evenly coated with mayo.
- Serve as a sandwich or on a bed of lettuce!
It’s as simple as that! I would also like to point out that this is a great recipe to used when you have left over chicken! You may have to adjust the ingredients to how much you have. And you can also make a big batch to store in the fridge for the week for lunch!